Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 8-10 hours
Available: daily at 09:30
Located 78 kilometers south of Metro Manila lies Hidden Valley Resorts whose bewitching natural vegetation flourishes in a 110 acre crater 300 feet deep, believed to have been formed by a violent volcanic upheaval thousands of years ago.
Located between two mountains, Mt Makiling and Mt Banahaw - these two mountains have been for many years a major staple for local myths and folklores. The place boasts of an impressive collection of rare orchids and other exotic flora. Several naturally heated volcanic water pools are available for those want to take a refreshing dip so bring your swim suit!
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at Hidden Valley Resort
- Drinks during lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Child MUST be accompanied by at least one adult
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before the departure time.
- Infants are free of charge.