Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 5 hours
Available: daily at 09:30
The tour starts in Makati City with a stop at the American Cemetery and Memorial (the largest of its kind outside the Continental USA). We will drive through the vibrant Makati Business District and pass through the CCP Complex and its iconic structures. After a short stop at the Rizal Monument, we will proceed to the "Walled City" of Intramuros. Then, we will spend some time walking through historic Fort Santiago and the Rizal Museum.
In the afternoon, enjoy a relaxed afternoon at the Manila Ocean Park, Manila’s newest attraction. Start off with a set lunch at the Makansutra Asian Food Village. Then, wander through three of Manila Ocean Park’s marine attractions: the Oceanarium with over 5,000 varieties of marine life indigenous to the Philippines; the Jellies exhibit, where you can learn more about the different varieties of jellyfish from all over the world; and the Sea Lion Show, where you will meet the Park's most lovable residents.
- Airconditioned transportation
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up is available from Makati, Pasay and Manila. Pick up may be up to an hour before departure time. For hotel pick ups outside Makati, Pasay or Manila, additional charges may apply.
- Tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.