Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 8-10 hours
Available: daily at 09:30
About a two hour drive south of Metro Manila, this quaint and historic estate is set amidst a pastoral grove inside a coconut plantation, a picturesque showcase of old plantation life. You will tour the plantation on board a carabao drawn cart while serenaded by a native band.
Villa Escudero also has its own museum which houses the Escudero family’s vast and interesting collection of historic, religious and cultural artifacts, some dating back to pre-Hispanic times. The highlight of your day may be sitting down to a sumptuous lunch served beneath a man-made dam with your feet immersed in cool rushing waters from a nearby lagoon. A swim in Villa Escudero’s spring-fed pools will complete your memorable visit.
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Lunch at Villa Escudero
- Drinks during lunch
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Child MUST be accompanied by at least one adult
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before the departure time.
- Please bring your swimsuit, towels and a change of clothes.
- Infants are free of charge.